Daisypath Wedding tickers

Monday, February 22, 2010

CUPCAKE AND CARD TOWER

All of the fun decorating has begun for the wedding. Friday night Renae and I went to a crop night and instead of scrapbooking we decorating a cupcake tower and a card tower. We had alot of fun. We got there at 6:00 PM and we left at 12:00 AM. We got just about all of it done! We finished the cup cake tower and we only have a few small things to do to the card tower! They turned out so cute! Its super easy and pretty cheap to do. I thought I would wait and surprise everyone so you could see it at the bridal shower and wedding BUT you know me and surprises they dont happen to often! We are using the cup cake tower at the shower, and we are also using it on the candy buffet at the wedding Way back last year, my dad and I spray painted the card tower and it seems like we just did that yesterday. Time has gone by so fast!!

CARD TOWER BEFORE



SNEAK PEAK AT CARD TOWER (ITS NOT QUITE DONE)




CUPCAKE TOWER

2 comments: