Daisypath Wedding tickers

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Back To Wedding Mode



Now that the house is done we are back to wedding mode. In my down time I have been working on the guest list, plans, getting ideas for flowers, etc. We hired the three sisters to rent the head table decor and some of the centerpieces, The three sisters just sold their business to Billi Jansen, so we met with her last week and she has some very neat ideas. I cant wait to post pictures of everything! It has been fun planning everything and seeing all of the new ideas and trends. Im SUPER SUPER excited about the Candy Buffet and Wine Table. I cant wait to post pictures of the final project! I think Derek and I have all of our wedding party selected. We are having 9 Groomsmen, 9 Bridesmaids, Junior Bridesmaid, Junior Groomsmen, 2 Bridal Assistants, 4 Ushers, 2 Ring Bears, 1 Flower Girl...I hope I didnt forget someone. It was so hard to pick between people and Derek felt the same way, but we finally did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment