Daisypath Wedding tickers

Thursday, September 3, 2009

All Moved In

Well We are ALL MOVED IN! Yeah!!!! We've been staying there for two weeks now. There are still small piddly things to do, but it will just take time. My mom and I were both off last week and we accomplished a TON of stuff. Considering we broke ground June 1st we kicked butt! Everything has gone so smooth. The only thing Derek and I got into it about was the stupid fireplace! Derek insisted we did not need a jacuzzi tub and well guess what we got one! AND....... HE WAS THE FIRST ONE IN IT! I laid down with Kayden last week and when I went to go to bed he was IN THE TUB! I was like ughhhhhh I cant believe you are in the tub! haha. So when he got out he admitted that he liked it and it was a good idea! Haha MEN! Ill post pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment