Daisypath Wedding tickers

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Let the Painting Begin


Tuesday evening Dad and the guys started to prime the house. Can you say FAST! I got home from work at 5:15 and they had the WHOLE house done!! They are CRAZY! The primed a whole house that fast. Last night Dad and Jason painted the ceilings and the closets. TONIGHT the fun starts! The house will finally have color! I hope I like the colors once they get on the wall. Its hard picking out paint from a little swatch and then picturing it in a HUGE Room! Im crossing my fingers it will look good. Jason is going to do some neat things in the foyer and in Kaydens room, so I will post pictures when its finished! They are going to put two coats on and then Monday the floors are going to start to be laid! Its coming along! Ill post pictures of the final paint when its all done!









Doesnt Jason look like hes off the movie twilight!

No comments:

Post a Comment