Daisypath Wedding tickers

Thursday, July 16, 2009

BUSY, BUSY, BUSY

A girl I work with has a blog and she was showing me hers and I thought why not add something else to my life right now and start a blog of my own. This might actually turn out good. Like I have any "EXTRA" time to do a blog! Somehow with building the house, wedding plans, working, and taking care of Kayden I have found time to start a blog. I will post updates of the house, wedding things, and who knows what else! Busy Busy Busy!!

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea Stacy. I want to thank you and Derek again for hosting the picnic and the fun boat ride...I hated I didn't get to see your house...Kim slowed me down..LOL...talk to later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this will be great Stacy...I will be able to keep track of you now....LOL!

    ReplyDelete