Daisypath Wedding tickers

Friday, April 30, 2010

BOOTCAMP


Wow, Its been awhile since I have gotten on here and wrote something. Its been very very busy. With the wedding approaching fast we are trying to get alot of things done. Seven of us girls started doing what is called Bootcamp at the local gym here. Its a 6 week program of endurance, abs, legs, arms, chest etc, let me tell you it kicks your A**! We are almost done with week 2 and already I can see a difference. All of week 1 I was very very very sore. I couldnt hardly sit to go pee, if you touched my legs they hurt. haha It was bad, but just like our instructor said, after the first week it gets better. Alot of the things we did the first week, have seemed easier for me during week 2! Thank God!! We got measured and took our weight the 1st night, and we will do it again the last day to see what the end results are! I cant wait!! I will be posting more this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment