Daisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Mexico Here We Come!


At first Derek and I were not going to go on a honeymoon. We were going to just lay back at home for a few days and just relax at home after the wedding. After talking to alot of people they were like " I cannot believe your not going on a honeymoon, TRUST me you guys will regret it" So you know me, I started thinking about it and talked to Derek a few times about it, and he said to look into some places and we could think about it. So I looked into four places. Jamaica, Dominican, Bahamas, and Mexico. Derek is not a big fan of flying so he REALLY wanted to stay in the US, but have a short flight. Sooooo that was kind of tricky trying to figure a place out. I researched, and researched FOREVER! I finally put together three places and showed him all of them and FINALLY last night he decided that Riviera Maya was the place! WOO HOO!! Im super excited. Mexico was my second pick, but either way I know it will be great! We are staying at Secrets Maroma, All Inclusive Resort! Honeymoon Suite!! 8 Bars, 7 Resteraunts. Couples Massages. Im super excited! I cant wait!!!! Check out the website. http://www.secretsresorts.com/maroma/index.asp

1 comment:

  1. It will be wonderful we have a trip to the dominican in April... I can't wait, no worries, free booze, life doesn't get any better! Have a great time... take lots of photos for us!

    ReplyDelete